Malocclusion is defined as crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. If you have malocclusion, Dr. Stephan Ramsay may recommend Invisalign® in Austin, Texas, to help you reach a straight, healthy, beautiful smile. Invisalign is a set of aligners that is designed specifically for your smile.
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign has many benefits, including:
– Invisalign uses virtually invisible plastic to straighten your teeth. Most people will not even realize that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment. Because of this, you can smile with pride!
– Red, swollen gums can be the result of teeth that are too crowded or gapped. Unhealthy gums are a sign of gum disease. With straight teeth, the gums can fit more properly around the teeth.
– Cleaning your teeth is much easier with Invisalign than with braces, as Invisalign aligners are removable.
– Do you play sports or a musical instrument? Metal braces can hold you back, but you can perform at your best with Invisalign!
– There are no food restrictions with Invisalign, so you can continue to chew gum and eat popcorn, whole apples, and all the other foods you love.
We invite you to contact Ramsay Orthodontics at 512-346-1384 today to learn more about Invisalign and to schedule a consultation with our orthodontist.